Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Couponizer

I've been wanting to do a review of The Couponizer for awhile now. I purchased it quite some time ago and was very pleased with this coupon system and the fact that it comes complete with everything you need to get your coupons organized today in order to start saving money immediately.

Here is a list of what is included:

  1. The Couponizer - a wire bound booklet with 22 pockets and 3 plastic sleeves for storing grocery and other coupons as well as gift cards.
  2. Your Guide to Smart Savings! - a guide by Amy Bergin, the creator of The Couponizer that includes instructions on using the system as well as tips on smart spending, using coupons and the history of coupons.
  3. CoupStacker - a pre-sorting mat with categories that match the pockets in the Couponizer. A real time saver when clipping!
  4. CoupTracker - a list pad for tracking your savings and spending.
  5. Shopping List
  6. Scissors
  7. Durable clear plastic carrying bag


I love that everything is included and I love that it is so easy to use. How many times have you gone to the store only to realize you didn't have your coupons with you or just didn't feel like standing there sorting through them all. How many dollars could you have saved?

Coupons are big business these days and provide an excellent way to reduce your grocery budget in hard economic times. With coupon systems like this one it really couldn't be simpler. You gather all your coupons together and then do a quick sort using the sorting mat that is provided and in no time your coupons are organized by category making it fast to find the one you are looking for when you need it. And because The Couponizer comes with it's own little carrying case you can conveniently leave it in your vehicle so it's available when you hit the grocery store.

For a limited time and as supplies last, Amy is also including FREE, with each Couponizer system purchased, an amazing book by well-known author and television personality, Stephanie Nelson, otherwise known as the Coupon Mom (you may have seen her on Oprah recently). This 154 page book is called The Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom and believe me when I say this book is detailed. Everything you could possibly want to know about couponing is in this book.



Finally I want to share something else that sealed the deal for me that this is an exceptional company. When I ordered my Couponizer there was a problem with the shipping (due to living in Canada) and I ended up paying an unnecessary extra $20.00 in customs fees. I was disappointed and immediately emailed them to explain what had happened. Amy herself emailed me back right away and was so apologetic and didn't even hesitate to reimburse the extra charge I paid. I appreciated that I wasn't given a hassle and the personal friendly service shown to me meant a lot. What a class act in my book!

The Couponizer sells for $19.95 and in my opinion is worth every penny, especially if you have access and are trying to keep track of many coupons at once. It is the first shopping system to offer more than just a holder for coupons, but it is instead a whole system of tools to enable consistent savings.

It just doesn't get any better than that!

post signature












1 comment:

Tracee said...

With two little ones and groceries climbing in price this sounds excellent - carrying coupons in an envelope just isn't working, lol! I think I was #870 for entering your contest, but if I don't win I think I will have to come up with a way to buy this, it sounds well worth it!