Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Review Policy

I love finding ways to save time, money and most importantly, my sanity! I am always on a quest to find new organizing products and containers that will do just that, not only for me, but for others as well. I am more than happy to review these types of products and share my reviews of the ones I love. I will be honest in giving my genuine opinion although I typically will not provide reviews on the products that don't end up meeting my criteria or I'm just not happy with.

Product reviews that I do as a result of a Company sending me their product will be done on this site only, separate from my main blog. I will, however, provide a link back to this site from my other.

Vendors may contact me to request a product review by emailing me at the address located on my sidebar.

post signature